Site director responsibilities include:
- Assist the Director of ReachGlobal Crisis Response in assessing new ministry sites, and developing an overall strategic plan for the response.
- Work with a local church at the site to develop strategic response and exit plans, and oversee the operations for the response.
- Help the church and ReachGlobal Crisis Response develop a network of ministry partners and resources for the site.
- Maintain good communication between the church, ministry partners, and ReachGlobal Crisis Response.
- Build and lead a local response team.