What is it?
When believers, churches, and Christian organizations partner in healthy ways, the product of our collaboration is often much greater than what we could accomplish alone. Healthy Missions Partnerships is an online course that provides a solid introduction to building, launching and sustaining healthy missions partnerships. Learn principles you can then apply to your current or future partnership. The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the what, why and how of healthy missions partnerships
- Building your partnership
- Launching your partnership
- Sustaining your partnership
How does it work?
- Requires about 5 hours per week for 4 weeks
- An additional week introduces the course software, requiring 2-3 hours
- Material is presented online in text, audio, video, etc.
- Asynchronous: There are not specific times you need to be online, though there are due dates for the completion of assignments
- Participants and facilitators interact through online forums.
How much does it cost?
Free for ReachGlobal staff, partners and those from EFCA churches!
To register, contact Roger Dorris (email@example.com).
An additional course will be offered from May 31, 2017 through July 4, 2017.