Church Multiplication Boot Camp Curriculum
An intensive training experience, the Church Multiplication Boot Camp covers major startup issues church planters face their first year starting a new church. Planters receive the most benefit from Boot Camp training when attending as a team with their spouse, coach and lay leaders.
Day 1: Preparation for planting
- Orientation: Are you ready for the perfect storm?
- Biblical Preparation: What are your foundations?
- Planter Preparation: What do you have to develop to become an effective planter?
- Emotional Preparation: What is your intentional living plan?
- Apologetics Preparation: Why do you want to plant in this community?
- Prayer Preparation: How will you mobilize spiritual resources for your plant?
Day 2: Turning your dream into a vision
- Your Mission: What business are we in?
- Your Core Values: What hills will you die on?
- Your Context: What is the primary mosaic lifestyle of your ministry area?
- Your Metrics: When will you be successful?
- Your Model: What is your basic design?
- Your Vision: Where is God calling you in the next three years?
Day 3: Six proven gathering strategies
- Oikos Evangelism: How does the gospel spread virally?
- Lay Evangelism: How will you train your people to share their story?
- Servant Evangelism: How will you penetrate your community with the gospel?
- Sneak Previews: How will you use sneak previews to gather a crowd?
- Small Groups: How will you use small groups to grow your core?
- Marketing: How will you create a buzz about your church?
Day 4: Disciple making is the baseline of effective planting
- Process: How will you move people from lost to leader?
- Evangelism: How will you win the lost to membership?
- Discipleship: How will you build believers to maturity?
- Lay Mobilization: How will you equip workers for ministry?
- Leadership: How will you develop leaders for multiplication?
- Reproduction: How will you extend the kingdom beyond your church?
Day 5: Leadership lessons from the trenches
- Growth: How will you manage the changes that come with growth?
- Funding: How will you develop the resources for your dream?
- Leadership: How will you develop a leadership system?
- Worship: How will you keep the front door open?
- Assimilation: How will you keep the back door closed?
- Proposal: How will you put it all together?
Questions: (800) 745-2202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org